The Louis E. Plummer Auditorium is a beautiful historic landmark located in the city of Fullerton. It was completed in 1930 for the sum of $295,541.00 as part of a Federal works project and was constructed in a Spanish Mission motif. The facility is used mainly as a community "roadhouse" for rent but is also used for many of the Fullerton Union High School District events. It is also home to the Fullerton Civic Light Opera and Orange County Theater Organ Society. * Please click on the Fullerton Civic Light Opera Link for ticket information regarding their October production of "Jane Eyre".